Tuesday, April 1, 2008

fish poem. i'll miss you beso.


hi read this. we're cool. yeah. and boring. yeah. sooo yeah.

april fools.

but forreal read this :)


oh. so story time. mallory had a pink kissing fish. it died :(

it was a pink kissing fish named beso.

my mom flushed it down the toilet before i could bury it. so me and emily wrote it a poem..so here it is :)



BESO

i have to say, while it lasted it was fun. but now its time to be done.

i'll miss you a lot - all your swimming in your pot.

your pink lips were kissin' its you i'll be missin'.

you represented ***** - him i shall never miss...EVER!

because i'm such a babe, and i can do better.

so i'm putting you in your grave so taht you can rest.

have fun in fish heaven it'll be the BEST!

i love you, i love you, i love you i do.

but now we are over, no more cleaning your poo.

I LOVE YOU BESO

love, mallory


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog you two sort of forgot one of your friends didnt you? thats a pretty good poem mal did you do a ceremonial flush with some dye? youd better update your blog because ill be checking it out. - Connor

Andres Bosque said...

Hey guys, I decided to check out your blog but when I found out it would be about biology and dead fish I was confused. Whats going on at Bingham? Sorry about your fish.

Anonymous said...

OMG
THAT POEM.



WAS BREATHTAKING.


next time you should bury your fish the day of...and not have your mom flush it 3 days later

tell me whenever you write stuff
soon you'll be as famous as perez hilton. BUT NOT AS GAY!

Anonymous said...

well, I have to say that was a very interesting poem :). I liked it. Who is Andrew Forrest? and you better put more on this blog and then send me it over and over again if you add anything.

Anonymously,
David

Anonymous said...

Well... I guess it doesn't want me to post on your thing because I swear I did already but it says I didn't... all right so check it out dawgs I thought it was amazing. best Blog I have ever Read or written! I will always miss that fish. send me an email if you ever add anything else to this.

David (not Dave, Not Davy, NoT Davy Crocket, JUST David!)

Anonymous said...

mal!! em!! its kenzie!! i miss you guys so so much!! and thats why yeah we might suck at sports... except DRILL!! and choir, if thats a sport... but you guys need to come to hillcrest!! or come and visit us! i love you both so much!! amazing poem mal :)
xox
kenzie mann

Anonymous said...

where do you get the idea that you can just tell people to leave Bingham and go to... hillcrest... what the heck is that?

David, Sorry Kenzie just got a little upset at that